Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

β˜• Weekly Atlassian News Roundup | 23rd October 2023

Happy Monday community!

Guess who's back from Japan? πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅

I'm sorry I missed posting the last 2 roundups, I was too busy eating ramen 🍜. But it's OK! You can always watch the episodes here (and find the links in the description section)

πŸ‘‰ Monday Coffee with Appfire - Atlas Camp is Back, more AI in Atlassian Products | 9th Oct '23

πŸ‘‰ Monday Coffee with Appfire - Atlassian Acquires Loom, Trello AI Features | 16th Oct '23

And now to this week's roundup πŸ‘‡

πŸš€ New improvements

Custom Fields in Atlas

You can now add custom fields to projects and goals in Atlas. For example, you can add custom fields department, budget, and sponsor, etc.

New Rule Builder for Automation

Automation Rule Builder is getting a new fresh UI! The new design will bring clearer rule flow visibility, making it easy to create, edit, and reorder rule components. Improvements will roll out across Jira, Confluence, and JSM & JWM by the end of the year.

πŸ‘€ Important announcements

Submit for Codegeist Unleashed

1 day left to submit your project to Atlassian's Codegeist Unleashed hackathon! The hackathon ends on October 24, 2023, at 11:45 pm EDT, offering participants a shot at $172,500 in prizes.

EAP: Jira Email Notification Customization

Jira is launching an Early Access Program for a revamped email notification system offering more detailed email settings for better control over issue notifications to reduce email clutter.

Compass is Now in GA

Compass has transitioned into General Availability (GA), offering valuable insights into developer experience. Beta users, who signed up before October 5, 2023, will continue to enjoy free access until March 31, 2024. The platform is now available in Free and Standard plans.

πŸ—“ Events

Find all upcoming events on πŸ‘‰ Events Calendar

πŸ“š Article of the week

Community Growth at Atlassian

Learn about how Atlassian adopted a unique self-service sales model, offering clear pricing without negotiations, and a user-centric approach thanks to which Atlassian has seen unprecedented growth. This article is an in-depth analysis of how the Atlassian Community works and its impact on Atlassian business.

2 comments

Comment

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 23, 2023

I'd love to hear about your trip! Planning a trip there next Fall. :)

giphy

Carlos
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 25, 2023

Thank you for sharing these updates and I'd love to hear about your trip to Japan! I've always wanted to go. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events