Community Webinar Opportunities: June 2022

Hello Everyone!

As there are many Webinar opportunities through out each month this article will be updated regularly throughout the month to inform you of sessions you might want to participate in.  Did you see something on the Community I've missed?  @mention me in the comments with a link and I'll make sure we add it!

via GIPHY

Title Date
Atlassian Developer Day June 9, 2022
AMA with Coach Julian: what our bodies tell us while we work June 20, 2022
How to Scale Agile Processes Using Jira Align Dependencies June 21, 2022
Drive enterprise agility: Demo + live Q&A with experts June 22, 2022

Be sure to watch this page for updates throughout the month of June!

Head over here for: Partner event and webinar roundup for June 🗓 

13 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2022

PM72 doesn't qualify to make this list? 

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2022

@Andy Gladstone technically it's a partner run event, so expect to see it on the list that Nikki puts out.  Though, now that you mention it, I did miss Developer Day.

Like Taranjeet Singh likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 1, 2022

Thanks for sharing this list of webinar opportunities, @Jimmy Seddon !

Arkadiusz Terpiłowski June 2, 2022

Registered!

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 8, 2022

Hi @Jimmy Seddon thank you for the Atlassian events roundup 👏👏

For anyone interested here is the Partner event and webinar roundup for July 🗓

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 10, 2022
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 10, 2022

Thanks @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_!  In addition, there is a different Teamwork Lab event I missed, which I have now added!

Hannah Guillaume Chimenti July 14, 2022

Thank you for posting this information. Please let us know if more opportunities like this are available in July. Thank you.

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 14, 2022
Jaime Netzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 15, 2022

Hey @Jimmy Seddon ! Last-minute, but we're running one on Jira System Field Pitfalls on Tuesday, if you can squeeze us in to your list!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 15, 2022

@Jaime Netzer Thank you!  I saw the notification and was just on my way here to add it!

Like Jaime Netzer likes this
Jaime Netzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 15, 2022

You're the best @Jimmy Seddon 

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 15, 2022
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events