I was going to post this at the end of the month, but we would be right in the middle of Team 2021. There are so important things that relate to Team 2021, I didn’t want you to miss out! As you already know, I have another wonderful installment of the Community Round-up, where I give you a sample of some of the best content for you to sink your teeth into on the Community. Let’s get started!
- First and most importantly, if you haven’t seen the Team 2021 Bingo Card you need to go get it now! Seriously, stop reading this and go get your copy so you can fully participate in Team 2021. I’ll wait for you to come back. Got your card? Good, let’s continue!
- If you haven’t heard the latest news, ThinkTilt is joining the Atlassian Family! This is huge and I’m going to be checking out the Jira Service Management presentation at Team 2021 to learn more, you might want too as well.
- Next, Atlassian has announced a new offering that is in beta. Introducing Point A, Atlassian's program for bringing new products to life. If you haven’t seen or heard about this, check out the post you might be interested in joining the beta program, as it will give you early access opportunities to things like Team Central.
- Speaking of new things, the Atlassian University Team has recently announced, Learn the Atlassian approach to DevOps ∞. If you are looking to get a foundation for Atlassian’s approach to DevOps, this hands-on course might be just the thing for you.
- Have you checked out the Jira Cloud Admins group yet? Now might be the time so you can take part in the A day in the life of a Jira admin contest! Free swag is at stake, do I need to say anything more!
- Do you have troubles understanding when to use Epics, Stories, or Tasks in Jira? @Andrei Pisklenov _Actonic_ has written a really good summary of when it makes sense to use each of these, with examples from personal experience.
- In a similar vein, of helping you make the most of the Altassian products, @Esther Strom has done a great job of walking everyone through automating the creation of a Confluence page linked to a Jira ticket.
- Speaking of Confluence, there is now also a new group for Confluence Cloud Admins. If you are an admin looking for help, or maybe you have knowledge to share, you should check out this new group!
- @Kat has written a very insightful article on strategies to encourage inclusion as it relates to Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). I thought this was a very good read, and worth sharing with everyone.
- Finally, are you a part of the Enterprise group on the Community? Have you ever wondered, What is the Atlassian Enterprise group? This post does a great job of outlining everything the Enterprise group is doing to regularly provide you with new, helpful content regularly. Go take a look!
Lastly, here are a few of the trending discussions you might was to get involved in:
I hope everyone has a wonderful time attending Team 2021 and I look forward to providing you with more things to dive into next month!