ThinkTilt is joining the Atlassian Family!

thinktilt.jpeg

This morning, Atlassian announced the acquisition of ThinkTilt, the maker of ProForma, a no-code/low code form builder with 700+ customers worldwide. ThinkTilt helps IT empower any team in their organization to quickly deliver great service and support to all their other employees. This is critical to delivering enterprise-wide service management, an investment area where Atlassian continues to see strong momentum and growth.

Over 30,000 customers and counting now use Jira Service Management to deliver great customer and employee service experiences fast.

The acquisition of ThinkTilt builds on Atlassian’s investments in ITSM and ESM, including recent acquisitions like Halp for conversational ticketing, Mindville Insight for asset and configuration management, and Opsgenie for incident alerting and on-call management. In addition, we’re delivering an embedded knowledge base in Jira Service Management, powered by Confluence, more portal customization options, and the ability to democratize service management by delegating administration permissions - all designed to help IT power service management across an enterprise and enable every team to operate at high velocity.

And don’t forget on April 28-29, Atlassian will host our flagship annual event, Team‘21, formerly known as Atlassian Summit. This year’s digital event will focus on modern teamwork, exploring how the intersection of humanity and tech impacts team achievements. We will announce exciting new products, make major updates to our current offerings and share our vision about the future of teamwork. Make sure you register here!

36 comments

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2021

Awesome! Can't wait to see how this will further advance the JSM Request forms!

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2021

Wowowow - 1000%!

Like # people like this
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 19, 2021

Amazing news!! Can't wait to see all the enhancements ProForma will give to the Atlassian tools 💙

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 19, 2021

Holy Moley!! Best News Ever!!!

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 19, 2021

@Kate Clavet : looking forward to your Team21 sess!! 🤓👏

Like # people like this
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 19, 2021

Wowow! Awesome! That's needful feature!

Like # people like this
Rob Gutierrez April 19, 2021

Very nice addition that will make JSM even stronger solution.

Like # people like this
Deekshith Musthyala April 19, 2021

Wow, Nice. Looking forward to tighter integration with JSM. 

Like # people like this
Andrew Kendris
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 19, 2021

This is great! Check it out @Dileep Bhat @Kapil Samadhiya and @Madhusudhan Matrubai 

Like # people like this
Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 19, 2021

I'm curious to know if there's any estimation on when we could expect to see the integration; we actually have an open request with our finance team right now to fund the add-on.

Like # people like this
Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 19, 2021

Hi @Esther Strom great question! Like most of our acquisitions this will take a bit of time to build out. We will be sure to keep you all updated here on Community. ProForma apps are still available in the Atlassian Marketplace to use with any of the Jira Products. We’ll share more details about future plans as they develop.🙂

Like # people like this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 19, 2021

Wow+++++

Like # people like this
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 19, 2021

This is so awesome!!

Like # people like this
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 19, 2021

@Esther Strom I think it only makes a stronger case to go for it :)

If we look at how other acquired apps have been incorporated in to the ecosystem it only makes sense that if you get the app now that the moment it becomes a "part of" there will be some credit note or transfer. (but don't hold me to that :D)

@Kate Clavet , with these acquisitions I always wonder if there will also be a focus for this towards DC clients? Trying to get a consistent experience between clients/instances and with some features/products going Cloud only it's not always easy. Any ideas on that? (I know it's very early!)

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 20, 2021

@Kate Clavet - like @Dirk Ronsmans I'm also very interested in the future plans to integrate ThinkTilt's offerings into Jira Service Management, especially for Data Center. I'm personally interested, and I know a number of outfits with DC footprints will be watching this intently. 🙏

Like Kate Clavet likes this
Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 20, 2021

@Dave Liao @Dirk Ronsmans
Great questions! Since this is still so fresh, all of that is in the discussion process. I'll be sure to follow up on Community once we have more concrete plans to share out wink

Like # people like this
Deleted user April 21, 2021

@Kate Clavet it's really great news, i used that plugin and i found it very good, i also hope you can improve it, for example extending the possibility to read form fields with eazyBI or from Xreport to do a nice job. I also like a lot the push forward of Atlassian towards "no code" tools that are the easiest to use especially if your main business is not to program Jira but to do something else and you need Jira to manage your projects ... 

Like # people like this
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 21, 2021

Thanks @Kate Clavet !

I'm mainly trying to find out what the strategy is moving forward on not just this app but others as well. We'll see when a more structured roadmap regarding this integration becomes available! Looking forward to it either way :)

Like # people like this
Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
April 21, 2021

Thanks for the feedback @[deleted] I'll pass it along! 

Like Dave Liao likes this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 23, 2021

This is super exciting, thanks @Kate Clavet!

P.S. I'm really looking forward to your Team '21 session 🧠👀

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 26, 2021

@Kate Clavet This is amazing news! Looking forward to see this integration of ProForma making Jira Service Management Customer portal more powerful and intuitive.

Like Kate Clavet likes this
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

@Kate Clavet -

Hi Kate:

We are already a customer for the Proforma product in our Jira DC and JSM DC environments.  Will this product still be a separate purchase add-on or it will be a part of Jira/JSM out of the box (i.e. like Insight and Advanced Roadmap).

Can you advise?

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Like # people like this
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

Awesome! Thank you!

Like # people like this
Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
April 29, 2021

Hi @Joseph Chung Yin ! Great question, all the details are still being worked out since this acquisition is still so new. I'll be sure to keep the community updated as things progress. 

Best,

Kate

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2021

Hey @Kate Clavet  - Quick Opsgenie question - how can I see what version of Opsgenie I actually have? The versions do not line up with the naming convention used by JSM Agent licenses. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events