Atlassian News Roundup | 28th February 2022

Good morning community ☀️,

we have another roundup of last week's news from the Atlassian ecosystem and it was great to welcome @Jimmy Seddon as a guest news presenter!

Jimmy is an Atlassian Community leader and expert sharing his knowledge on his new Youtube channel.

We run Monday coffee with Jexo podcast weekly on Youtube and Spotify, subscribe so you don't miss the next episode! 

🚀 Latest new improvements and announcements to the Atlassian products

Conversational ticketing in Jira Service Management

Early access to conversational ticketing in Jira Service Management powered by Halp is now open for sign-ups for all paid JSM subscriptions.

Atlassian Assist, Halp’s new partner in crime

Slack & MS Teams Bot is being renamed "Atlassian Assist". New name, new logo same great Halp bot.

Statuspage: Role-Based Access Control

A new set of permissions is arriving to the Status page. Now you'll have 3 new page-level permissions that you can assign to your team to further break down who can do certain actions on the pages. 

Important announcements

Focus group: One workflow editor in Jira Cloud

Join a new focus group to give feedback around managing workflows in Jira and an idea to merge team-managed and company-managed workflow editors into one.

👇 Important announcements of changes to Forge and Glance panels in Jira

Replacement of glance panels in Jira’s new issue view

Action required: Update scopes for Forge and OAuth 2.0

🗓 Events this week

Team Tour Government Event

Explore the solutions, tools, and practices to tackle some of the toughest transformation and remote work challenges. Improve agile ways of working and deep dive into Atlassian’s vision for the future of government teams.

Ecosystem Support: Product Team Talk Time

Ecosystem Support: Product Team Talk Time is an event for marketplace partners to meet the team behind marketplace support.

📚Article of the week

10 teamwork tips custom-built for 2022 

A collection of tips that were posted on the TeamWork lab group at the beginning of this year 💙 See what Atlassian Community shared and learned. 

🎁 Bonus resources - Atlassian Access how-to series

@Jimmy Seddon is publishing a series of 5 Atlassian Access how-to articles over February, the last one is coming out this week! Great resources to help you get started and discover tips and tricks when setting up your Atlassian Access + all of them have videos as well.

Verify a Domain to Manage Accounts

Change the email address of a user (Managed & Unmanaged accounts)

Enable & Disable Two Factor Authentication for Managed Users

Atlassian Access - Configure SAML SSO Authentication

👏👏Thank you for joining us this week @Jimmy Seddon

I hope that everyone enjoyed the news and updates, stay safe and see you next week 👋

5 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 28, 2022

Best flavored coffee each Monday morning @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ . Thanks for the early publish!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 28, 2022

Agreed @Andy Gladstone!  I had mine with a splash of Opsgenie this week :D

@Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ thank you again so much for including me in this!  It was a ton of fun!

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 28, 2022

@Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ Thanks for sharing this weekly Atlassian News Roundup!

Great new updates as always, and good to see @Jimmy Seddon delivering some news in this weekly podcast!

Like # people like this
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 1, 2022

Thanks @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ as usual!

Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro March 2, 2022

As I mentioned on LinkedIn, I enjoyed it a lot, and it was a ton of fun for sure! 😁 ☕️

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events