Atlassian Community Round-up: September 2022

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the September edition of the Atlassian Community round up. I know that I always say I have a great selection of articles for you to dig into, but that’s because it’s always true and this month is no different. Without further delay, let’s dive in and check them out!

That’s all folks! Wait you wanted more? I got you covered! Here’s are a few trending discussions for you to jump into and join the conversation.

That’s it, for real this time! I hope you all enjoyed everything in this article, and as always please remember that this is just as sample of all the great content on the community, so be sure to go check out all the other amazing content for you to consume once you have finished reading these.

Until next time, I wish you all a wonderful and happy (or spooky) October!

Thanks for stopping by!

23 comments

Comment

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2022

Great round-up @Jimmy Seddon !

Thank you for sharing this :) 

Like # people like this
vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2022

Wahooo @Jimmy Seddon great collection for round up.

thanks for sharing all these at one place 

vikram P

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2022

Fantastic round up

Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 1, 2022

Excellent recap as always Jimmy! Thanks!

Jenn Velázquez_Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 1, 2022

Thanks for this roundup @Jimmy Seddon

I appreciate you enjoyed the short article and hope

it helps you bring more work-life balance! :)

And yes, I have the same issue; the most challenging part is convincing yourself you can't do everything at once and that not everything is equally as important.  😅

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 1, 2022

Always blows me away how spot-on you are @Jimmy Seddon at finding the content we all want to eat for breakfast. Another great round-up!

Like # people like this
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 2, 2022

Thanks for the round-up @Jimmy Seddon 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 2, 2022

Always a great summary @Jimmy Seddon

thanks for taking the time to consolidate the highlights.

shared with my LI network 

Like # people like this
Ram Kumar Aravindakshan _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 2, 2022

Thanks for sharing.

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 3, 2022

Thank you for the shout-out @Jimmy Seddon 🥰

Tosha Liveoak October 3, 2022

Can anyone tell me how to create a search alert for these so I can read them when they come out?

Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 5, 2022

Great Summary @Jimmy Seddon 

Johanna Pichotka_APTIS_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 6, 2022

This really helps to get an overview over most of the stuff that's happening. Thanks @Jimmy Seddon 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 6, 2022

Thanks for mentioning my article, @Jimmy Seddon 

So much other goodness going on up in here!!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 6, 2022

@Tosha Liveoak you can search for a specific word or phrase and my titles always contain "Community Round-up", so that might work?

Like Tosha Liveoak likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 6, 2022

@Tosha Liveoak you can use this search link to pull up a keyword search for Community Round-up,  and then in the right hand sidebar, click "Create alert" to set it up! 

You can also add, delete, or manage your search alerts by clicking avatar and then View profile > Adjust notifications > Search alerts

Hope this helps!

Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 6, 2022

Great roundup @Jimmy Seddon and thanks for the shout out! I appreciate it! 

Like # people like this
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 7, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon - Again another great summary.  Thanks

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Courtney - TechTime
Marketplace Partner
October 10, 2022

Thanks for sharing!

Jess Sherman October 13, 2022

This was great!

Gergo Matyas October 14, 2022

It's great! Thanks!

Zulfiqar Bin Zafar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2022

Thanks for sharing!

Kelvin Shitakhwa November 6, 2022

Thank you for sharing!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events