Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announcing #AlwaysBeLearning: A University + Community Series to Help you Grow

CSD-337-Organic-Social-[ADO_Twitter-&-Linkedin_B2S-University-Campaign]_1000x375.png

Happy September, Training & Certification community!

We’re excited to announce a new series this month: #AlwaysBeLearning. Maybe you know your 'ABC’s — Always Be Closing. We want to kick off this month in praise of ABLAlways Be Learning.

You might have heard last week that select courses in our paid training catalog are temporarily frozen while we prepare some much-needed (and very exciting) price reductions—that doesn’t mean the learning has to stop! In fact, in this season of back-to-school, we’re here to remind you that it’s always a good time to be learning and growing — and to point you to ways you may not have thought about expanding your learning journey through Atlassian University.

Each Tuesday in September, we’ll provide fresh content right here. We’ll share key lessons:

We’ll also be showcasing Community Leaders, interns, and customers showing us how you can earn your certifications and pursue your learning journey regardless of where you are and what you do.

What’s in it for you?

Glad you asked! If you are in the kudos program and you participate in our #AlwaysBeLearning series, you will earn a special, limited-edition #AlwaysBeLearning badge. (See below, so cute, ya?) Here’s what to do:

• Like five posts in the series

• Comment on at least one post

• Share at least one post on social media

Not in the kudos program yet? You can request to join right here.

CSD-337-Organic-Social-[ADO_Twitter-&-Linkedin_B2S-University-Campaign]_250x250.png

Plus, we’ll have more fun surprises throughout the month, including something special for our most engaged users. 😉

The savviest Atlassian customers already know that whether or not your school days are over, learning is lifelong. Go ahead and join our Training and Certification Group and our kudos program if you haven’t already, and we’ll see you throughout this next month!

See you soon,

The Atlassian University Team

96 comments

Comment

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2022

This is cool! Thanks for sharing, @Jaime Netzer !

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2022

Seems like we are going to hit that learning peddle and unlearn to relearn with a fresh and updated content  #AlwaysBeLearning.

Hi @Jaime Netzer regarding "We’ll also be showcasing Community Leaders"--> Does it mean all ACL's will get a walk through about this program?

Like # people like this
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 1, 2022

Just joined this new group.  Looking forward to participate.

Best, Joseph

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 1, 2022

WHY WHY WHY did September have to start on a Thursday! I want it to be Tuesday already. I didn't think Tuesdays could get better, but they just did.

Like # people like this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 1, 2022

@Jaime Netzer Looking forward to the information you will be sharing.

Like # people like this
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 1, 2022

Interesting to see what Atlassian brings next to community with University contents!!

Like # people like this
Łukasz Modzelewski _TTPSC_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 2, 2022

Always Be Learning and Always Be Closing!

(Now I need to watch the full movie!)

Like # people like this
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 2, 2022

Looking forward to it! Thank you for sharing this @Jaime Netzer ! Already shared it on social media!

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 2, 2022

Nice initiative! ABL is AG (Always Good)!

@Jaime Netzer , enjoyed the series and shared here - https://www.linkedin.com/posts/jackbrickey 

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 2, 2022

I guess I am going back to school with the kids this year :) Like it!

giphy

Like # people like this
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 3, 2022

Looking forward to expanding learning journey through this series !!!! #AlwaysBeLearning

Like # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 3, 2022

Exciting! 💙

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 3, 2022

Encouraging others to learn more is fantastic! Leaders are learners!!

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 4, 2022

Who's not jazzed for discounts? That should make it more appealing for folks who are on the fence on getting Atlassian certified.

The other day a Jira admin mentioned to me that he's looking to get more certs soon - and speaking of sharing, I'm sharing this article with him right meow

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 6, 2022

Hi @Jaime Netzer waiting for today's post regarding, "Each Tuesday in September, we’ll provide fresh content right here".

Like # people like this
Jaime Netzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 6, 2022

Thanks for keeping me honest, @G subramanyam  — it's coming later this afternoon!

Like # people like this
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 6, 2022

@Jaime Netzer -

Have not seeing the meeting invite.  Am I missing something?

Best, Joseph

Like # people like this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 7, 2022

Cool!

Like # people like this
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 8, 2022

Nice, I'm looking forward to the content. I'm a great friend of Atlassian University, as you can tell from my profile. But even more so with the team behind it. We are connected by a few nice years of working together. 💙

Like # people like this
Joanna Thurmann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 8, 2022

@Max Foerster - K15t - yes, indeed. You are the bedrock of partnerships in certifications at Atlassian University. 

Like # people like this
Jaime Netzer
Atlassian Team
September 8, 2022

Hi @Joseph Chung Yin — no meetings, just great content here on Community every Tuesday in September! Glad you're here.

Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 9, 2022

This looks great! 

Like # people like this
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 12, 2022

Great! Thanks for sharing

Like # people like this
Tosha Liveoak September 13, 2022

@Jaime Netzer When it says to "comment on at least one post", would this be in the Atlassian community?  Or on Social Media?

Like # people like this
Tosha Liveoak September 13, 2022

Another for me!  We're excited!!  

Screenshot 2022-09-13 102309.png

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events