Atlassian Community Round-up: August 2022

Greetings Fellow Community Members!

It’s hard to believe that the summer is over here and kids will be headed back to school next week. On the other hand, they say time flies when you are having fun so I’m going to assume that must be it! Once again, I have an excellent collection of articles for you to browse this month. Let’s not waste any time and dive right into them!

Still looking for more content? Don’t worry, I have you covered! Here are some additional trending discussions you might want to get involved in:

Thank you all for stopping by and checking out these wonderful articles. I hope you found something interesting out of the ones I selected for you this month, and we’ll see you all again next time.

Take care!

8 comments

Comment

Eduardo Oliveira
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 1, 2022

Awesome collection @Jimmy Seddon

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 2, 2022

Thank you for the sum up Jimmy! Always something new to explore 👀

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 5, 2022

Bring back the accompanying YouTube video! #Jimmy2022!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 7, 2022

@Andy Gladstone I know you mean well by this comment and trust me when I say that I really tried to work in some time to make it happen, it just wasn't possible this month :(

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Avinash Bhagawati _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 11, 2022

Awesome @Jimmy Seddon ! 

Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 16, 2022

Thanks @Jimmy Seddon for this great roundup! 

Chris September 22, 2022

Thank you, The Individual vs Team article was interesting.

vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2022

thank you very much @Jimmy Seddon for sharing all these collections 

it was really helpful information.

Vikram P

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events