Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Presents: Work Life, a brand new in-person and digital event

EVENTMKT-3597_animationHero_1160x620 (1).png

Hi Community members and leaders,

We’re so excited to announce our latest in-person experience, Atlassian Presents: Work Life. Join us at the Chase Center in San Francisco and digitally on September 29, 2022.

How teams work is just as important as what they create. And the entire concept of collaboration, teamwork, and how to “get things done” is evolving. Challenge conventional thinking, and see why teams that work differently, together make history.

Get ready to:

• power collaboration with the right tools

• challenge the old ways of working

• learn from industry GOATs

• put new knowledge into practice

We look forward to seeing you on September 29th in-person or digitally from anywhere!

3 comments

Comment

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2022

Thank you for the post @Sharon Tan 

Registered for the digital event and looking forward :)

Like Sharon Tan likes this
vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2022

Every good initiative 

Count me in from digital event 

registered for digital event, so that I could be one of Atlassian. 

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2022

Super disappointed that my schedule does not work out to attend in person. There is nothing better than an Atlassian in person experience. I'll have to settle for a virtual seat at the conference, but will plan my day around it so I can remain engaged throughout.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events