Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no more labels displayed on Chrome?

Ollivier Ducournau June 13, 2019

since monday, all labels are displayed on trello iOS but no more on the list on Chrome (up to date)?

Once the card opened, the label is displayed but not on the list.

Do I need to change any set up?

thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2019

Hi @Ollivier Ducournau I just saw this post from yesterday regarding labels, please have a look at his solution and let me know if this works for you. Here is the link and scroll to his response:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Labels-not-showing-in-Trello/qaq-p/1106469

Thanks,

Jodi 

Ollivier Ducournau June 13, 2019

HI Jodi, not the tip could help on Chrome

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2019

Hi @Ollivier Ducournau did it work for you?

Ollivier Ducournau June 14, 2019

nope

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 14, 2019

thanks @Ollivier Ducournau I am working with the Trello team to help resolve this issue, can you please provide a screenshot of what you see? thanks.

Ollivier Ducournau June 14, 2019

Annotation 2019-06-14 122000.jpgAnnotation 2019-06-14 122040.jpgscreenshot with a card with label and the display on Chrome

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 14, 2019

Thank you @Ollivier Ducournau , I will let you know as soon as I hear back from Trello Team.

Jodi

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 18, 2019

Hi @Ollivier Ducournau & @Gudula Feichtinger the Trello team asked that I confirm to see if you have the Chrome extension "Card colors for Trello". If so please disable it and let me know if your labels come back.
Thanks,

Jodi

Like # people like this
Ollivier Ducournau June 19, 2019

Hi @Jodi LeBlanc & @Gudula Feichtinger 

I do not have this extension but disabling the extension "PM for Trello" actually works : labels are back. 

does that mean I cannot use that extension anymore? :-(

thanks for your help!

Gudula Feichtinger June 19, 2019

@Jodi LeBlanc Disabled the chrome extension, now the labels are back. Thanks for the help.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 19, 2019

That's wonderful to hear @Gudula Feichtinger & @Ollivier Ducournau 's so happy this worked for you. You may have to go through google as it appears there is a bug in the extension if you want to use it. Glad this issue has resolved and your labels are back.
Thanks,

Jodi

0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 14, 2019

Thank you, I will let you know as soon as I hear back from Trello Team.

Jodi

Gudula Feichtinger June 17, 2019

Hi, I do have the same problem, working on Chrome on MaciOS. Since last week: no more labels in boad-view. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events