Two settings are missing.(There is a detailed image)

k_maei February 18, 2021

I'm not good at English, so I'm getting help from Google Translate.

Two settings are missing.

①There is no button to check when the task is completed by the due date.

②The time cannot be set due to the task due date.

(If you set the date, it will always be 8 o'clock in the morning.)

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you.

trello_contact.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
David Bakkers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2021

The screen grabs you have supplied show lots of things are missing. When setting the Due Date for a card, there should be much more, like this:

Trello Card Due Date setting.JPG

Not only are the Date and Time setting fields missing, but the Set Due Date Reminder is missing as well as the Save and Remove buttons. Because those are all missing, the Due Date data being set for the card is missing some stuff.

What web browser are you using? What other web browsers have you tested? Have you tested if something installed on web browser is interfering? Have you tried changing the language settings to see if that causes a change?

Also, keep watching this other question, as it seems that others are experiencing some issues with the Change Due Date pop-up looking strange, and that might be due to some code updates being done by the Trello team.

k_maei February 21, 2021

When I checked it today, the settings were fixed.

From the next time, I will test from all perspectives and ask questions.

Also, thank you for telling me the following.

-----------------------------------------------------

it seems that others are experiencing some issues with the Change Due Date pop-up looking strange, and that might be due to some code updates being done by the Trello team.

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events