Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Template Cards no longer copy over Custom Field values?

Vongsawat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2021

Do Template Cards no longer copy over Custom Field values?

I'm pretty sure it used to be the case, as I have Templates where I've set certain values ahead of time just for this reason. But since the latest site-wide update that put Custom Fields in to Professional, this no longer seems to be the case.

I've tested this on an existing as well as a new board inside a Professional Workspace. Doesn't matter if its text, checkbox, or drop-down, nothing gets copied over.

1 answer

0 votes
Lara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 19, 2021

Hi Vongsawat,

Thanks for reaching out!

I've responded to your ticket, but will reply here as well so other users are aware.

I can confirm our team is currently looking into this. While I don't have an ETA on when a fix for the issue will be pushed, as soon as one is available, we will deploy it.

If there's anything we can help you with or if you have any other concerns, please let us know and we’d be happy to help.

All the best,

Lara
The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events