Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My card labels aren't showing on my board?

Out Of Glass LTD
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 11, 2019

If I open the card, my labels are there, but when I close the card and look at my board of cards, the labels aren't there? This is on my desktop - on the laptop, they are showing as normal?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 11, 2019

I wonder if this is browser specific since you say you can see them normally on your laptop. What browser are you using on your desktop? Try using another browser on your desktop to see if you can see them (eg. try Google Chrome or Firefox). 

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Jodi

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2019

Hi @Out Of Glass LTD I did notice a few other questions this week on the labels: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/no-more-labels-displayed-on-Chrome/qaq-p/1106718

I will contact Trello directly on this, please let me know if this has already been resolved.

Thanks,
Jodi

Like Kathy Faber likes this
Sarah Evers Conrad
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 18, 2019

This literally just happened to me just now. All the labels just disappeared on the outside of the card. They are there on the inside. It's driving me crazy not knowing how to get them back.

Like Kathy Faber likes this
Sarah Evers Conrad
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 18, 2019

Okay, apparently semicolon toggles the labels to show or not show. Nevermind on the above. So glad to have that fixed.

Like rebeccaf likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 19, 2019

Hi @Out Of Glass LTD & @Sarah Evers Conrad , the Trello team indicated that disabling the “card Colors for Trello” chrome extension, and if you don’t here that enabled check for “pm for Trello”? Two users now no longer have issues with labels after disabling those extensions. Let me know if that helps.

thanks,

jodi

Ali Evans June 25, 2019

Hi @Sarah Evers Conrad please can you explain how to fix the semi colon thing? I have the same problem but not sure how to fix it

Thanks,
Ali

Ali Evans June 25, 2019

Oh wait you literally just hit the button lol

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 25, 2019

Hi @Out Of Glass LTD @Sarah Evers Conrad & @Ali Evans has this been resolved for you? Thanks!

taylorknapp
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 5, 2019

@Jodi LeBlanc I was having the same issue and simply clicking the semi-colon key (`;`) as suggested above toggled the labels to show again.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events