Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Many boards missing. How can I view them?

kingpepper July 5, 2021

I've been using Trello for 8 years. A lot of my boards have recently gone missing. Trello now says I have 0 free boards remaining, and only shows a handful of the many boards I had set up.  How can I view these missing boards so I can transfer their info to some place safe, where I won't have to worry about losing them again?

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 5, 2021

There are two possible issues:

The more likely issue is your boards are closed.  So you can just go to the closed boards and reopen them.  https://help.trello.com/article/781-reopening-a-closed-board

Remember that a Workspace can only hold 10 open boards, so you may have to close a different board first, or move some boards to other Workspaces or upgrade your Workspace to Business Class.

The second cause (less likely given your description) is it could be because you linked your old Trello-only account to an Atlassian Account, and now you are logged in via an email that isn't linked to your boards.  The easiest way to fix that is to go to id.atlassian.com and login with your Trello email address (if that gives you the same result, try a different email that you used in the past).

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2021

Thanks again @Michael Pryor ! 

0 votes
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2021

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events