Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Many boards missing. How can I view them?

Edited

I've been using Trello for 8 years. A lot of my boards have recently gone missing. Trello now says I have 0 free boards remaining, and only shows a handful of the many boards I had set up.  How can I view these missing boards so I can transfer their info to some place safe, where I won't have to worry about losing them again?

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted

There are two possible issues:

The more likely issue is your boards are closed.  So you can just go to the closed boards and reopen them.  https://help.trello.com/article/781-reopening-a-closed-board

Remember that a Workspace can only hold 10 open boards, so you may have to close a different board first, or move some boards to other Workspaces or upgrade your Workspace to Business Class.

The second cause (less likely given your description) is it could be because you linked your old Trello-only account to an Atlassian Account, and now you are logged in via an email that isn't linked to your boards.  The easiest way to fix that is to go to id.atlassian.com and login with your Trello email address (if that gives you the same result, try a different email that you used in the past).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,341 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you