Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to have one MASTERBOARD and split/sync that into BOARDSTAGE1, BOARDSTAGE2?

Terje Corneliussen June 28, 2018

So I need a Masterboard with 9 lists and cards. 

Then I want to have 3 boards for stage 1,2,3, and each board get 3 of the masterlists. Where the content is always in sync with the masterboard.

Is that possible?

The mainreason for this is that we have a teamadmin and 3 teams with a workflow. The admin want to see everything in one board but the teams want to just see their lists...

I have tested Butler a bit but Im not shure if he is capable of doing this smoothly inclusive other powerup-integrations...

2 answers

0 votes
Qasim August 12, 2019

Hi @Terje Corneliussen

It is most definitely possible to create a Master Board with Unito. I recommend taking a look at this resource we've created.

How To Build a Master Board in Trello (Webinar/Tutorial):

http://bit.ly/2OB4oIa 

I hope you find this useful. If you have any questions at all do not hesitate to ask me here, or reach out to our support team on our website. 

Best,

Unito 

0 votes
marc -Collabello--Phase Locked-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2018

@Terje CorneliussenWith Trello and a Power-Up you can have a master board and sync some cards to other boards.  For example, have look at the cardsync Power-Up or Unito boardsync.

Terje Corneliussen July 4, 2018

The Unito Power-Up is a Copy forward-back tool. It looks like syncing but it is not doing a real sync... if you have some automation on the other board it takes 5 minutes before changes are made there and then 5 minutes before you see the automation result! The cards in the lists are not nessesscery in the same order either. They can not delete Checklist in sync, just add new...

Anybody who knows a other tool?

marc -Collabello--Phase Locked-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 4, 2018

There is the cardsync Power-Up, but I think it also copies cards (a bit faster than Unito).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events