Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Is it possible to have multiple cards on one board and choose from a selection?

I found this link already, but it does not solve my problem: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Is-it-possible-to-have-multiple-template-cards-on-one-board/qaq-p/1745136

I created multiple template cards on a list. However, when I click the "create from template…" button, only the first template I created is visible to choose from. According to the answer above, after I have created multiple template cards, I should be able to select one.

I can create a new card from the template directly, but that is awkward and requires me to keep the template visible. I want to be able to choose from any template I have created when clicking the "create from template…" button.

What am I doing wrong?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

The solution was to log out of Trello and log back in. I should have tried that before I posted, but I will leave this here in case someone else runs into the issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,339 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you