Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the default browser for the trello add-in in outlook?

Caroline Clarke May 9, 2019

When I create a card in Outlook for Trello and want to view it, it defaults to Internet Explorer.  How do I change the default to Chrome?

3 answers

1 vote
Deleted user January 22, 2020

It started working after trying to configure it on Outlook mobile. Try adding a card from Outlook Mobile to your Trello account> you may need to sign in to Trello again for this>Once a card has been added through Mobile> it seems to link by itself on your desktop automatically. Hope this helps!

0 votes
KARI JERNIGAN November 1, 2019

Instructions found under Jeff Blain's explanation on the bottom of this page where this question was also asked: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Trello-Outlook-Add-In-tries-to-open-internet-explorer-instead-of/qaq-p/1080646#U1217906

0 votes
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 15, 2019

Hey @Caroline Clarke 

Because the Trello Outlook Add-in is maintained by Microsoft, changing that default behavior would need to be explored with their support team. You can reach out to them here: trelloaddin@service.microsoft.com

I apologize we can't do more to directly assist, but I hope that points you in the right direction!

Deleted user October 14, 2019

Hi Team,

Is there a fix or an update on this!

THanks,

Kellwyn

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events