Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot link Evernote , even I had already get the authorization from my Evernote.

Shih-Che Su March 9, 2021
  1. Cannot link Evernote , even I had already get the authorization from my Evernote.

2 answers

0 votes
Michaela Staffova March 29, 2021

Heya @Shih-Che Su :)

If you’re still experiencing issues with linking Evernote to Trello and if you’re not opposed to using third-party services, I would suggest checking out Integromat. It’s a no-code automation platform that might help you achieve exactly what you're looking to do. Generally speaking, it helps you automate all kinds of processes and connect your Trello account to pretty much any other service. I took the liberty of looking up the pre-made Trello-Evernote templates to give you an idea of what the automation might look like. 

Full disclosure: I work for Integromat and I genuinely believe it can help you big time :) 

Douglas Bell March 29, 2021

I appreciate the attempt but I only want to attach a note. I am not looking for automation.

Like Michaela Staffova likes this
Michaela Staffova March 29, 2021

I see and I wish you good luck :) 

0 votes
Ryan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 16, 2021

Hi there,

What happens when you try to add an Evernote link to Trello? Do you receive any error messages?

Let us know and we can take another look!

Ryan

Douglas Bell March 25, 2021

I'm not the OP but this sounds like the problem I am having.

Problems:

• From Trello desktop app, the Link to an Account option allows me to enter my user name or email address. The next window is blank.
  • From the Trello browser interface, the Link to an Account button allows me to link the first time with confirmation from Evernote that Trello Evernote Integration is linked to my account.

In the Trello browser interface, an Evernote link shows "See more details when you connect to Evernote..." Clicking the Evernote Power-up button and Attach Note, a search window opens briefly but is replaced with Link Your Evernote Account. The window that opens says I can re-authorize Evernote (confirming that the connection was successfully authorized.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events