Evernote powerup authorization issue Evernote ver 10.8.4

Ron Bentley February 9, 2021

Hello unable to get the Evernote Power-Up working within Trello. When prompted to link to the Evernote account it opens the Evernote logon window , I enter my credentials then the window goes blank and never recovers. I have tried all the usual things but get same result each time. Am I missing something here please? 

2 answers

1 vote
Douglas Bell March 30, 2021

I was having the same problem. Here is how I corrected it:

1. Another post recommends having Trello and Evernote open in the browser, which is what I did. I cannot confirm that this is required.
  2. Open the board menu
  3. Click the Evernote Power-Up
  4. Click remove personal settings
  5. Reauthorize Evernote.
Miriam Comber August 26, 2022

Thank you - this worked

0 votes
Cody C.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 12, 2021

It sounds like something is tripping up that authorization flow - for me, this will generally happen if 3rd party cookies are disabled, there are extensions that are interfering with redirects and popups, or there are other security features enabled. What I'd try first is to try to make this connection in a second browser, or you could reset your browser settings to their defaults and disable any extensions you might have active, then give it another test. If you're still having trouble, don't hesitate to get in touch with us through our contact form here: https://trello.com/contact and we can have a closer look with you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events