cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automation doesn't work

Marco Chiarle
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 28, 2024

I insert this automation:

when a card with a due date is created in the board, copy the card to the top of list " " on board " " and link the cards together

It worked couple of time and now doesn't work .

Could you give to me some suggestions.

Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 28, 2024

Hi @Marco Chiarle , welcome to the community and thanks for your question.

Please can you clarify which product this is for? Is it Trello or Jira?

Would it be possible for you to show the automation rule that was working and stopped? 

Have you checked if there is anything in the audit log (if this is Jira)?

Marco Chiarle
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 29, 2024

Good morning.

Thank you for the answer.

I'm using Trello.

I want create a card with a due date, and i want to spread the tasks of that card on different days but in another board.

exampled. I want to create a card "read 3 pages" in a board "Read" I want set a due date on day 3.

Than I want the card "read 3 pages" be copied in a board called "Time" with 5 list "Monday", "Tuesday", etc.

The card "read 3 pages" copied on board "Time" must be spread in 3 lists "Monday", "Tuesday" and Wednesday".

I'm not able to write an automation that satisfied exactly what I want but I created this automation: 

"when a card with a due date is created in the board, copy the card to the top of list "Monday" on board "Time" and link the cards together."

At the beginning it worked and a new card linked to the first were copied were I wanted, now it doesn't work anymore and I don't know why. 

I hope to be cleared.

Thank you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events