Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Taco Tuesday: the Butler did it (aka your favorite Butler rule)

Monique vdB Community Manager Nov 09, 2021

Screen Shot 2021-11-09 at 9.01.50 AM.png

Welcome to another Taco Tuesday! First of all, congratulations goes out to to last week's winner.......@Ari Adler Ari uses Trello to load and unload his RV.  Definitely a unique use case!

Ari, your Taco plushie will be making its way to you soon. And please post a picture once Taco arrives!

This week's question is: What Butler rule do you use to make their life easier?

@Cassie Mayes is the Butler guru on our team, and here's what she had to say when she suggested this topic:

for example: I love the rule “when a card is created in the board by anyone, join the card”

or on our feature request board I have this rule setup: “when a card is added to list “Problems and Suggestion Box for Bevy” by anyone, add the green “Community Events” label to the card, and send an email notification to [my email address] with subject “New Bevy feature request” and message [with a link to the board].

my other fav one: “2 days after a card is due, post comment “Hi! The due date was two days ago. Any updates?”

For me personally, copying a handful of cards from "Done" to "This week" every Monday would be super helpful and maybe this topic will finally remind me to figure it out! 

So how about you? What has the Butler done lately... to help you?

5 comments

Yay! I get my own Taco!! 😀

Cassie Mayes Community Manager Nov 09, 2021

#TeamButler

SM I'm New Here Nov 12, 2021

I have an urgent question- on jira, can a story be pulled back to sprint backlog to do swim lane / column, from in progress swim lane / column, on kanban board on active sprint? And will it make any difference in the cycle time? Thanks 

Like Monique vdB likes this

Hi @SM, I don't have much experience with cycle time reports in Jira but if you post your question on the Jira group here I'm sure someone is going to help you asap https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira/ct-p/jira

This might not be the best place to get an answer because the thread is related to Trello 🐶

Hi @Monique vdB 

Some of my most active commands are the simplest. They manage to save me time every day. I have created several rules in trello but without a doubt, my favorite (simple but very useful) is:Butler Trello.PNG

Regards!

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristjan Geir Mathiesen - Origo for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend...

552 views 19 20
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you