Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to do JIRA Project certification ACP-600

Ashwin R September 1, 2022

I need to do JIRA Project certification ACP-600, can anybody suggest to me from where should I start exploring everything because I have not explored more on it

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
UTKARSH JAIN September 1, 2022

Hi @Ashwin R , somedays back I have the same situation like you from where I have to start the Certification. FYI, the ACP-600 Project Administration in Jira Server Certification is now replaced with ACP-610 Managing Jira Projects for Data Center and Server.

If you are totally new, as I am not aware about your knowledge and experience in JIRA but from the beginner perspective, Learning Path will be the one of step which u need to explore.

On the Learning Path page, you will have to go with JIRA Fundamentals.
Go with this free course and then take the JIRA Fundamentals Assessment to check what you have gain after the course. 

After getting the basic Fundamentals of JIRA, go with Jira Essentials with Agile Mindset: Course Description(you can also take the assessment of this course if you are sure that u can pass it) because this is a Pre-requisite of this which u can check over this page Certifications >> Get started with the Jira Project Administrator learning path

In the last mentioned link, you have to purchase the Certification Bundle which is of $100 (+$15tax). In this you will get the detailed course material, hands on lab and certification exam voucher.

I hope this will be helpful!

Regards
Utkarsh Jain

thanks a lot @UTKARSH JAIN 

Like UTKARSH JAIN likes this

one more doubt, They advised me to take the ACP-600 Project Administration in Jira Certification exam, however you indicated that it has been replaced by the ACP-610 exam, so are the topics identical or is this an updated version of the ACP-600 exam?

UTKARSH JAIN September 1, 2022

On which page is it mentioned about the ACP-600? Kindly refer the page link.
Please open this link ACP-610 Managing Jira Projects for Data Center and Server.

Regards
Utkarsh Jain

Like Ashwin R likes this
Ashwin R September 3, 2022

@UTKARSH JAIN @Ollie Guan   Do you know which certification is the foundational one? I want to learn ACP-610, Managing Jira Projects for Data Center and Server, however I'm not sure which certification is the foundational one.

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2022

@Ashwin R Do I understand it correctly you are looking for a difference between ACP-600 and ACP-610, is this correct?

I found information that ACP-610 replaced ACP-600.

This is a foundational exam. Next step would be to go for a "Jira administrator"-suited exam, which is, to date, ACP-120. In case you want to learn for on-prem installations (Jira Data Center) it would be ACP-100 instead.

Please let us know if this covers your question.

UTKARSH JAIN September 4, 2022

@Ashwin R I hope all your doubts clear. If not kindly ping me again here.

Ashwin R September 5, 2022

I'm clear @UTKARSH JAIN , but I have one more concern: Will the exam's questions be different from those on ACP-610 or the same as those on ACP-600?

Joanna Thurmann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 6, 2022

@Ashwin R ACP-600 is retired. Project Administration in Jira is the foundational certification. And there is a choice of ACP-610 (Data Center) or ACP-620 (Cloud). 610 covers many of the same concepts as 600 but also some differences. Check out the ACP-610 exam page for the list of topics and sample questions. The Certification Bundle can help prepare you. Good luck. I hope that helps.

Ashwin R September 6, 2022

@Joanna Thurmann thanks a lot...Now I am clear

1 vote
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2022

Sure @Ollie Guan let me check it out...thank you

Like Ollie Guan likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events