๐Ÿšจ Wanted: lessons & tips for working on a team, particularly relevant for today

Winner update:

Thank you to all of the participants. Just looking at the sentiment behind the comments and number of pageviews from folks who didn't even comment, I'm heartened by how many people are picking up the advice provided in this initiative.

@Natalie Mendez and the team behind Work Life will be reviewing content for the rest of the month to produce a Work Life piece. She will reach out to those 

Until then, winners of the "who generated the most comments" from their discussions component will receive the blanket mentioned below. Because we had such a close call, we're actually going to award FOUR winners. They are: Jennifer Velรกzquez_jexo, Jimmy Seddon, Nikki Zavadska _jexo, and Jack Brickey. I'll reach out to y'all via email! Congratulations ๐Ÿ‘

Calling all thought leaders + writers + "ways of working" changemakers. 

โ˜๐Ÿฝ   โ˜๐Ÿผ   โœ๐Ÿป   โœ๐Ÿฟ   โœ๐Ÿฝ   ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿฟ   ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿฝ

Y'all have come up with teamwork advice that stands the test of time. But now, Atlassian wants to collect "lessons and tips for working on a team, particularly relevant for today."

Not only will participating help members of the Teamwork Lab, but your submission will also be entered into a contest. Here's what you get.

1. A Chateau Chenile Fringe Blanket! 
    • Pictured here:AtlassianBlanket.png
    • The top three submissions with the most comments will automatically win a blanket that can warm people physically (while your words might warm-up to each other. 

2. Inclusion in an upcoming article for Atlassian's award-winning blog, Work Life. TBD on the total number to be included.

Here's how to participate.

1. Between January 10 and January 20, create a DISCUSSION in the Teamwork Lab.
  2. Title the discussion TIPS & LESSONS FOR 2022: [INSERT YOUR TOPIC HERE IN A COUPLE OF WORDS]
  3. At the top of your post, please include your lesson/tip. Your advice should be limited to 1-2 sentences.
  4. Later in the discussion post, please also explain why you think teams could especially use your advice right now. This explanation should not be a part of the 1-2 sentence(s) that comprise your advice at the top of your post.
  5. Share your post outside of the group to get fresh takes on your thoughts and spark discussion :) 

Good luck!

giphy.gif

13 comments

Christine P_ Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 9, 2022
Like โ€ข # people like this
Josh Costella
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2022
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2022
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 13, 2022

Here is my advice ๐Ÿ‘‰Not everything is as urgent as you think 

Jenn Velรกzquez_Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 13, 2022

Here is mine! Hope it's useful. โ€“ Turn FOMO into JOMO

Carla Ann Rowland
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 17, 2022
Like โ€ข Christine P_ Dela Rosa likes this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 17, 2022
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 18, 2022

To me, it's always important to stay efficient and take care of your and your teams' balance๐Ÿ˜Š 

Christine P_ Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 24, 2022

I posted this as an article update, but posting this as a comment for those who are following the comments on this post:

Winner update:

Thank you to all of the participants. Just looking at the sentiment behind the comments and number of pageviews from folks who didn't even comment, I'm heartened by how many people are picking up the advice provided in this initiative.

@Natalie Mendez and the team behind Work Life will be reviewing content for the rest of the month to produce a Work Life piece. She will reach out to those 

Until then, winners of the "who generated the most comments" from their discussions component will receive the blanket mentioned below. Because we had such a close call, we're actually going to award FOUR winners. They are: Jennifer Velรกzquez_jexo, Jimmy Seddon, Nikki Zavadska _jexo, and Jack Brickey. I'll reach out to y'all via email! Congratulations ๐Ÿ‘

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 4, 2022

I just received the package! Thank you so much, the blanked is so fluffy <3

Screenshot 2022-02-04 at 13.15.20.png

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 4, 2022

Oh it looks so cozyโ€ฆ - yes I am jealous ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿฅฒ congrats! 

Like โ€ข Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events