what happened with all the features ?

Kurt Callebaut October 5, 2018

Hi,

i'm evaluating those products and wonder what am i doing wrong, i found a lot of tutorials and documentation with nice features.. but once i start the try cloud version, i can't do anything att all, not even make issue for an epic or drag from a product / buglist to a kanban board ??? i just can't find my way and documentation seems to be written for another product... tells me to activate kanban backlog  by clicking on the "more" button... where is that button ???

2 answers

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2018

Hello,

Look at the project, which you created. It must be an Agility project. It is called a next-gen project. You should change the template for the project you create to a scrum or kanban.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2018

My guess is you've been reading documentation for Jira Server and not Cloud.

The two have very different front-ends now, and although a lot of the underlying principles are the same, they're different products.  With most of the docs you've been reading, look to the top right and make sure the "cloud" button is selected.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events