Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

issues in jira that are moved to differed state as “resolved”. Due to this, all issues are moving t

How to prevent the issues which are moving from one sprint to other sprint

2 answers

• Hi Gabi,

this is my workflow  here the deferred status issues are moving into next sprint this transition resolution was default "unresolved"  but am confused to mention where  i have to put resolution field.

Capture.JPG
Gabriele Franck
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
Feb 19, 2019

Hi, Mahendar

You'll need to set a resolution everytime you move an issue to a concluded status (green color), in this case, to the status CLOSE of your workflow.

To avoid doing this manually every time, you can set a post-function in this status.

This post-function will automatically set a resolution for every issue you move to CLOSE status.

You can follow this doc to make this configuration: Advanced workflow configuration.

Let me know if this helps! :)

Gabi

0 votes
Gabriele Franck
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
Feb 14, 2019

Hi, Mahendar

This completed issues moving to the next sprint problem could be happening for two reasons:

1. You don't have this 'resolved' status mapped in your board
  2. You don't have a resolution value set for those issues

Could you please check if one of them apply to your scenario?

Gabi

Thank you Gabi. i will check and update with you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events