• "name":"Atom",
  • "lead":"admin",
  • "description":"test",
  • "assigneeType":"UNASSIGNED",
  • "projectTypeKey":"software",
  • "key":"ATO",
  • "style":"next-gen"

}

I get this error "errorMessages":["Unrecognized field \"style\" (Class com.atlassian.jira.rest.v2.issue.project.ProjectInputBean)

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 11, 2019

Hi makremhammali,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

I’ve searched on our API documentation and didn’t find the API to create next-gen projects. Further searching, I found this documentation where it mentions that there is no API for that:

There is no public REST API available to create project-scoped entities like issue types, statuses and custom fields.

Please, watch the feature below to receive updates:

Regards,
Angélica

makremhammali October 14, 2019

Hi Angélica Luz,

thank you

it's possible to copy  type of ticket for example with REST API ?

Regards,

Makrem

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 17, 2019

I'm not sure if I understood correctly, so I would like to clarify if you want to duplicate or clone an issue using API.

Please, give us more details about what you need to achieve using API.

0 votes
Rene C_ _Atlassian Cloud Support_
Atlassian Team
January 6, 2023

For anyone stumbling on this question, this post shares how to create Team-managed projects through REST API: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/How-can-we-create-a-next-gen-project-via-API/qaq-p/1444092

Suggest an answer