Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Trying to Link monday.com with JIRA

Good day,

I'm trying to link monday.com with a New-Gen Jira board so that I can be transparent with two separate teams and I just want monday.com to update any changes on their platform over to JIRA, but for some reason I can see only a few JIRA boards that has been created in Atlassian when I'm setting up the connection.

What could be the reason or what do I need to do to see all my JIRA boards?

Thank you. 

2 answers

Hey @Barend Vermaak ! What fields are you trying to sync? It could be that the native integration isn't able to sync all the fields you'd like. You can use Unito, the company I work for, as they sync monday.com + Jira together! Attached is a photo of the difference between their native integration as ours. Here, is more information on it. Hope this helps :) Monday.com's Jira Integration.png

Hi Jilian,

I'm using the integration feature within monday.com and I want to us it one-way (if something happens in monday.com it updates/create a ticket on one specific JIRA board), but when I get to the point of setting up where I select which board in JIRA I want monday.com o sync to I can only see a couple of my "already created" boards in JIRA. The one I want monday.com to sync to is a "new-gen" board.

I'm thinking there is "permission" or something I need to enable maybe to see this board when setting up monday.com. 

Hmm, if you're using monday.com's native integration, I would ask this question in their community to see if someone there can help, since it sounds like it might be on their side!

Hey Barend,

were you able to figure this one out?

I am having the same issue and the integration on Monday.com doesn’t show me my board. I tried to find help topics on monday.com but no luck.

let me know if you were able to resolve this.

Thanks

Hi Saurabh,

I created a new-gen board on JIRA and according to monday.com I'm linked with the JIRA, but when creating a ticket in monday.com noting happens on the JIRA board.

Still looking on what could be the preventing this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Team-managed projects

4 steps to get actual statuses on the Jira board.

Jira   is a powerful tool   that helps teams to plan, manage, and report on their work.   We love using Jira, especially for its ability to track issue progress. But how to monitor the...

1,172 views 10 14
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you