Tickets in customized status being treated as un-done even workflow setup Done category

Sophie Gao March 3, 2022

How should we customized status to be treated as Done tasks, so that when closing current sprint, those customized tickets wont be moved to backlog or next sprint? 

For example, my current project workflow is set up like below.

I will need to verify done ticket across projects' tasks got completed.

So there's actually 2 stages:

One is under design team project design task (In Progress -Done), whose Done status is expected to not be carried to next sprint. 

Another process is when engineering picks up design done work for coding and completes this design development(Pending dev work->Closed), we would like to re-activate ticket and remind designer to verify the engineering's development work.

Currently, if my tickets are under "Pending Dev Work" will still be treated as in-progress tasks. And when completing current sprint, those tickets will be carried to next sprint : (

Is there any magic way to fix this, please? Or anywhere I set up wrongly, please? 

Feishu20220302-233444.pngFeishu20220302-233451.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2022

Hi @Sophie Gao ,

in order to be considered closed, PENDING DEV WORK status should be placed in the last column on the right of your board.

It should fix your issue.

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Sophie Gao March 3, 2022

Thanks a lot, such a small trick. ; ) Resolved!

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2022

You're welcome @Sophie Gao . Please mark my answer as accepted ;)

Suggest an answer