Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Show ticket status on card when viewing Kanban board

As per the title really.

We have multiple statuses per column. It would be fantastic to see, when viewing the board, the status of each ticket. 

This appears to only be available with company managed boards. Ours are all team managed. 

Is there a way to manage this? If not, is this on the roadmap? 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Rusnak Atlassian Team Jun 15, 2022

Hi ben, 

Thanks for posting to the Atlassian Community!  

Currently the ability to customized the card display within a Team-Managed project does not exist.  In order to customize the card display the project would need to be a Company-Managed project.  

This is something our Product Team is reviewing via JSWCLOUD-17336 .  As this looks like functionality you are interested in having implemented, I would encourage you to Watch that issue for updates regarding the potential implementation of this functionality for future releases of Jira. 

Does help to answer your question?  If you have any additional questions related to this or if I have misunderstood your question I would be more than happy to discuss further. 

Thanks, 

Andy  

I've already voted for that issue. Thanks Andy.

Like Andy Rusnak likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Team-managed projects

Find issues faster in your team-managed board and backlog

Hi Jira Community! I’m Mark, a product manager working on Jira Software. Today, I’m happy to announce that we’re launching custom filters for team-managed projects. If you’ve used the quick filters...

3,845 views 19 21
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you