Actual missing shortcuts:
- to clone one ticket via shortcut "."
- clone multiple tickets in a batch process
- add multiple tickets with line breaks in an actual sprint like the next-gen kanban board
- clone next-gen boards (e.g. to avoid to create every time the same issue types from one board to the next)
- api or public link with token to share the roadmap to the customer
- additional board rules to avoid to move a ticket directly to the "done" column, if it does not pass the "testing" column
Jira is a powerful tool that helps teams to plan, manage, and report on their work. We love using Jira, especially for its ability to track issue progress. But how to monitor the...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events