Setup estimated time for Task in next-gen Software project

Jan Blažek October 5, 2018

Hi, I have just made my new project and used the next-gen Software Agile template. Unfortunately, I am not able add/edit estimated time for each Task. Would you know where to direct me..

Thank you Jan 

5 answers

1 vote
carsten andersen May 5, 2020

now its 2020, did you still not add estimate to Next-gen?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2020

it is still showing in the 'to be delivered in 2020'.

NG Roadmap 

Like Seunghyun Yu likes this
1 vote
Karen Bishop July 18, 2019

When is this feature expected?  I have created projects as next gen but don't want to have to recreate all in original Jira.   Sounds like I may have to :(     This seems like such a key feature I'm quite surprised it was rolled out without it - or at least informing users as they decide which one to use!

1 vote
Erik Poel April 4, 2019

Seriously? 'Next gen' does not contain these standard very important fields that have been available for a long time in existing projects?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 4, 2019

Not yet but give it time. Feel free to provide feedback to Atlassian via the feedback link.

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 5, 2018

these are not available in nextgen projects. You can see under project settings that estimation is a forthcoming feature. You can provide feedback via the feedback link under your profile. Atlassian is keenly interested in feedback as they are in beta for this template.

ok, thank you for you answer. h.

0 votes

I am actually missing much more.. like where do I show up the "Priority" in backlog table or other attributes.

Suggest an answer