Report to get current sprint status

antonio
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 8, 2020

For a concrete sprint, I need to get, for every task:

• Initial estimation
  • Total ammount of worked hours
  • Remaining time

I've been having a look to issues exportation, and I can get this information in a .csv file, but not in an appropriate format.

1 answer

0 votes
Veera
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 9, 2020

Hi Antonio,

You can write a JQL to pull the tickets from the Sprint and add columns: Original Estimate, Time Spent, Remaining Estimate and any other fields you want to export. Then export the results in CSV.

The Original Estimate, Time Spent & Remaining Estimate values in the CSV file are shown in the seconds as a number. You can convert them into hours and minutes using a simple formula by opening the CSV file in MS Excel etc.

antonio
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 9, 2020

Hi Veera,

I already did what you propose, I built a query to get the issues are needed, downloaded them in .csv format and finally I created a Excel file that reads this .csv to display the information I need.

My post was intended to get a way to get and display it in a report in the web browser (something like current sprint status by issue).  As far as I understand it is not possible nowadays.

Thanks for your quick answer.

Veera
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 9, 2020

Got it, Antonio.

There is no out of the box report in Jira for your requirement.

We can use Filter Results Gadget on a dashboard and add Σ Original Estimate, Σ Remaining Estimate & Σ Time Spent Columns to display. It'll show you the output as below.

Screen Shot 2020-01-10 at 1.15.16 pm.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events