Printed output of Boards and Backlog in NextGen???

Dwight Pfundstein March 27, 2019

I have been tasked with providing Printed Output of both the NextGen Boards and the NextGen Backlog for my projects.

The CEO of my company wants these for a "Playbook" from various reporting sources  that make up company activity at a glance.

This is a high priority in my company.

Please let me know if someone else has done this, or if enhanced reporting is planned in the NexGen Roadmap......thanks

Dwight

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2019

@Dwight Pfundstein , try this:

1. When you have your NextGen Project open, you should be able to click the Jira Software Logo in the upper ledft-hand corner of the screen.
  2. Click Issues & Filters and then on Search Issues
  3. project = "project_name" AND Sprint is EMPTY and Sprint = "your_sprint_name" should give you the issues in the backlog and in your current Sprint (board).
  4. In the right corner there will be a drop-down that gives you a number of options to export the issues in the current filter. This will give you all the issues that you can then send to you boss or clean-up and make pretty for them. 

Let me know if that helps.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dwight Pfundstein March 28, 2019

This is extremely helpful ! Thanks Peter !!

Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2019

GL with the NextGen project.  I've been playing with one on a personal level for a bit now and am enjoying the experience.  Some of the limitation have forced me to evaluate the real "need" of something. But they are nice - I'm looking forward to watching how Atlassian grows and expands functionality.

-pjd

Like Dwight Pfundstein likes this

Suggest an answer