Issues not disappearing from next-gen software board when Done

dospolov May 13, 2020

Have the same issue. I don't understand why the ticket doesn't have a green checkbox? I have 27 tickets in the last column all with different default types. None of them have this checkbox. They are not disappearing, they just stay there for months already.

image.pngimage.png

1 answer

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 14, 2020

Hello @dospolov

Thank you for reaching out.

I understand that the issues in the right-most column of your next-gen board are not being marked with the resolution flag, so they keep appearing in the column instead of disappearing after 14 days. Is that correct?

Please, take a look at the scenarios below and check if any of them applies to you:

1. If by an accident you move the last column before any other columns in a next-gen board, the issue resolution gets empty, however, it does not get resolved if you move the column back as the last column.
  2. If you moved the issues from another project (Classic) already done, the board might not recognize them as resolved

Independently of the root cause, I suggest trying the following steps to fix the problem:

1. Try to move the right-most column to the left-most column and reorder back to its original position.
  2. Then, try to move the issue to any previous column and back to the right-most column. 
  3. If the steps above didn't work, try to create a new right-most column, move it to the left, and then delete it. This should properly re-index the resolution for the issues in the current column.

Let us know the results you got from the steps above.

Quentin Schneider February 11, 2022

Hello,

I tried everything and nothing change :(

Quentin Schneider February 11, 2022

Ok, disabling the feature "Sprint" allow me to clean resolved issues..

Suggest an answer