I would like to see a "Master Roadmap" for all my Next Gen projects.

Dan Cumings February 10, 2020

We really like most things about the next gen project but would like to be able to see all gant charts in a single view.

1 answer

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 11, 2020

Hello @Dan Cumings

Thank you for reaching out.

The roadmap functionality of Jira Next-gen projects is based on the board filter, just like all the other board features.

That being said, I'm afraid the board filter for Next-gen projects cannot be edited at this time. In fact, the Next-gen template was designed to be a simpler and straight forward solution for those customers who felt overwhelmed by the complexity of Jira application, however, we agree that this simplicity can be improved if we add some optional features to it.

With that in mind, we created the following feature request to add the ability you are looking for:

As a Jira Software user, I want to be able to see issues from different projects in the backlog / scrum board, in next-gen projects 

Feel free to vote and watch the suggestion to increase its priority and also receive notifications about any updates.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Dan Cumings February 12, 2020

I currently have the team use smartsheets and just use the begin and end date of all the epics from the roadmap to figure out when a project will start and end.

masterview.JPGroadmap_system_upgrade.JPGbrochures.JPGroadmap_orderconfirmation.JPG

Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 13, 2020

Hello @Dan Cumings 

good to know you were able to find a workaround option for you. Indeed, it will help other customers looking for the same feature.

Thanks for sharing it! :)

Suggest an answer