I'd like to see the status of the story in the backlog view. How can I do it?

giacomo November 25, 2019

I remember that for this kind of customization I used to go on right top corner and I was able to access to the board settings (including the backlog one). I don't see this option anymore. Do you know how to address this need?

1 answer

0 votes
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 25, 2019

Hi giacomo,

I just check in my cloud Jira and found it. First I make sure that I've selected the scrum board I'm interested and then click on the (...) button to access the board settings. Under card layout, I select backlog section and add the status field. Can you add a screenshot? Thanks

giacomo November 26, 2019

Hey Carlos, thanks for your answer. 

Unfortunately, even though I'm an administrator of the Jira board, I can't see the board settings anymore when I click on (...). Please check the screenshots attached out.

No Board Settings

No_Board_Setting.png

Administrator

Administrator.png

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 27, 2019

Hi giacomo, you may need to be added as an admin for that board. These are the instructions to do that (from: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/configuring-a-board-764477974.html)

1. Go to your board, select (...)> board settings

2. On the board settings screen, click any of the names in the Administrators field (a 'pencil' icon will appear when you hover over them).

3. Enter the names of the desired users or groups. If you start typing the name, a list of users and groups will be suggested. Press the Enter key when finished.

Hope it helps,

Carlos

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events