Finished sprints not visible on reports (issue count, no story point estimates)

Sonia Bacha June 14, 2019

Hi, how the reporting counts the stories for the Velocity report? We are halfway through our 5th sprint, and I can only see the first 3 on the report.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2019

Hi @Sonia Bacha 

Welcome to the community!

To provide some context for your question, what is the specific report you are asking about, and what information do you believe is missing?  Do you mean the burn-down or burn-up reports?

In the mean time, here is a link to the help information for the burn charts to see if this helps:

https://www.atlassian.com/agile/tutorials/burndown-charts

Best regards,

Bill

Sonia Bacha June 16, 2019

Hi Bill, my question is about Velocity report - from 5 closed sprints I can only see data from 3 of them.

Thanks, 

Sonia  

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2019

Thanks, Sonia.  The Velocity report is board specific, using the filter of a single board.

Has your board changed since you started: recreated or changes to what is not-started/done?  If so, That could cause sprints to not appear.

Would you please post an image of your velocity chart and the board configuration?  Thank you.

Best regards,

Bill

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events