Can't see issues in Jira Structure when Automation is off

Ripudaman Singh Kushwah January 12, 2023

Hi,

I am running into a weird problem. My team uses a Jira Structure to manage and track our work. Within one of the folders we have a few Milestone tickets. The problem is, some team members can see all Milestone tickets just fine; but some can't see all Milestone tickets within folders if Automation is not turned on for them.

Specifically, Milestones which don't have Initiatives, Epics, etc linked to them are not visible for some team members, they can only see Milestones which have Initiatives, Epics, etc. To see Milestones without linked tickets, they have to turn on Automation. Interestingly, this problem is faced only by some team members; and for others, all Milestone tickets are visible irrespective of whether Automation is turned on/off or whether those Milestones have linked tickets or not.

Any solutions to this??

1 answer

1 vote
David Niro
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 16, 2023

Hello @Ripudaman Singh Kushwah ,

Welcome to the Community!

Initially, this sounds more like some inconsistency between the users' project or structure permissions.

I would start by reviewing which Groups the users from both subsets belong to and if there may be differences in the project and structure permissions.

It would also be beneficial to check which browser the users are accessing structure from and if they experience the issue from a different browser or in incognito mode.

Please feel free to contact our support team directly via support@almworks.com or through our customer portal support.almworks.com.  We will be happy to help you troubleshoot the issue and identify the cause.

Best,
David

Suggest an answer