Burndown chart

ruslan_babajanov January 19, 2020

It happens to be that I don't see "Reports" button under Backlog in my Jira Software. Please advice how to add the icon/option to create reports. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2020

Hi @ruslan_babajanov

Next-Gen projects toggle all their features on or off - to toggle on reporting you'll need to be a Project Admin - and then:

1. Open your project and on the left-hand menu, select Project Settings
  2. Click Features from the left-hand menu
  3. Toggle on Reports
  4. Click Back to Project to return to the board view

You'll now have the reports icon. Please note that you'll need sprints to see most reports - the only one available on Kanban right now is the Cumulative Flow Diagram.

Ste

ruslan_babajanov January 20, 2020

Thank you!

Like # people like this
Rahul Bhansali June 9, 2021

Hi @Stephen Wright _Elabor8_ 

Just got a chance to go through the Q & A in this thread. I am facing the same trouble , couldn't find reports section to generate burndown charts/ see active sprints/ change or assign project roles in Jira free version. Let me elaborate .

I m using Jira free account version as part of my preparation for getting familiar with Scrum /Agile projects.

I am completely beginner and there are a few projects that I've added on my own and some are part of my training under one of content providers. I am unable to access the features like :
i) Reports// burndown chart/ velocity
ii) Release Version/ tagging an epic on my account
iii) Assigning / Changing roles of team members on projects (like who is a QA / who is a Scrum Master/ Developer etc.)

which are very crucial as part of my training and practice to get more familiar on agile projects. May I please request if you help on how to access these features. Your co-operation is highly appreciated

Suggest an answer