[Access Level] Restrict access to all "open" or "limited" projects for some users

Pietro Luise August 2, 2021

Hello, 

I would like to restrict the visibility to ALL ( already existing or future) "open" or "limited" projects for some users. 

Example:

I have the following users:

• user1@aaa.com
  • user2@aaa.com
  • user3@aaa.com
  • foo1@bbb.com
  • foo2@bbb.com
  • foo3@ccc.com

What I need is to let only users belonging to "@aaa.com" to browse "open" or "limited" projects (already extisting projects or future projects).

So @bbb.com, @ccc.com and @whatever.com must never see/browse"open" or "limited" projects (already exsisting or future projects).

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 28, 2021

Hi @Pietro Luise and welcome to the Community,

I noticed this is quite an older question, but it never got answered. Possibly, you already found an answer in a different way. Yet, still: the only way to restrict access to projects in the way you describe, is by changing the access level of your projects to private and explicitly specify who can access each project separately.

As I mentioned, hopefully you found a way around this already. If not, hope this helps!

Suggest an answer