Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does people calendar support filtering function for specific person?

Seyoung Pyo June 5, 2013

Recently, our team start to team calendar.

I would like to register all event(Actually, it is rough plan for work rather than single day event) for each people in my team to people calendar.

Once I register these events, sometimes I want to see the events for specific person.

Is it possible in team calendar? I couldn't find how to do this.

Now I'm considering to make event calendars for each individual person. Is this the right approach on team calendar?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
hsuhailah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2013

Team Calendars isn't catering such use case at the moment. I've created a feature request addressing this matter here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-1441. Please watch the page for further notification and feel free to leave your comments/suggestions in the report.

Seyoung Pyo June 5, 2013

Thank you for your kind help.

I'll look forword atlassian to implement this function.

0 votes
Helge Scheil March 26, 2015

I would like to second this. When you have calendars from different teams but draw some of those team members into a project, it would be great to be able to set up a project calendar that allows to filter by person or group.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events