Statuspage email advanced customization

sudha eswar May 3, 2023

Hi,

The email I received from status page for incidents contains the components.

But the component is not displayed in full length only showing 40 characters coming. It's truncated with dots .... in the end.

How to expand the dots to show the full component name? Appreciate your response on this.

Eg:

Body of the email

Test..

components affected

ABCKDJFDKFJDKFJD DFDFJKJ......

dfadfwereuroeuousdofuadsf.....

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alan Violada
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 4, 2023

Hey Sudha, thanks for reaching out to us with this issue. While this option is unfortunately not currently available, we do have an open Feature Request that is being reviewed by our engineering team regarding displaying longer component names in incident and maintenance notifications.

I have added this post to that request, and as Statuspage feature requests are currently for internal access only, If you ever need to reference the request to ask about its progress, the ID is STATUS-132.

I would recommend keeping an eye out on our community posts for any news about feature updates:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Statuspage/ct-p/statuspage

In the below link you can read about our feature implementation policy if you like:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/support/implementation-of-new-features-policy-201294576.html

Let me know if you have any questions, or anything else we can try to assist with!

Regards,

Alan Violada

sudha eswar May 4, 2023

Thanks Alan. Appreciate your help on this.

Balamurugan Pasumpon January 30, 2024

Hi @Alan Violada 

We are also looking for this feature to be implemented. What is the status of this request STATUS-132?

Thanks,

Bala

Alan Violada
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 30, 2024

Hey Bala,

The feature request is still in the "Gathering interest/Investigation" phase, so no ETA I can provide for an implementation at this time, unfortunately.

Cheers,

Alan

Balamurugan Pasumpon January 30, 2024

Thanks Alan for the update. This feature is necessary because many users may not need to open the portal to view just the components list.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events