Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to login to cloud

David McDaniel February 15, 2016

I have created a new cloud account under jamlinked.atlassian.net and I have been unable to login to it.  

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2016

What are the symptoms of "can't log in"?  You get nothing on the url?  A login prompt that never moves on after password entry?  Or tells you the login is wrong?  Have you reset the password?

Have you waited the 20 minutes it takes to commission a new Cloud system?

David McDaniel February 15, 2016

I waited until I received the email stating that my site was ready.  Then when I enter my username and password, there is no response.  The notice bar says waiting for jamlinked.atlassian.net and the tab shows the loading spinner.  There is no progress even after waiting 20-30 minutes.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2016

Ok, this is one for https://support.atlassian.com - we need to start looking at logs and what the system is doing at login time, and only Cloud support can to do that.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events