today we received the new Outlook2jira plugin license. After installing both plugins (for outlook and jira) and entering the license number we configured the setting in outlook. Testing connection was successful. Unfortunately we get the error "License not found" when we try to create a new issue from outlook.
Atlassian JIRA (v6.0.6#6105-sha1:9713ad1)
OS: Window 7
Outlook 2010 English
I'm not very familiar with this problem that you are experiencing, but I found another answer that might help you.
Apparently what solved the problem for him was updating the Universal Plugin Manager (UPM) to it's latest version (2.9) Could you please check what version is yours at?
The problem has been solved now. There is a part in the outlook plugin setting where you test the connection by using the correct jira URL. The URL I used to test the connection had the postfix "/rpc/soap/jirasoapservice-v2?wsdl". Although this URL was wrong the conncetion test was successful. After I entered a the jira URL without that postfix, it started working without any problem.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Planning and grooming sessions all come with their own sets of rules. Team members meet to estimate stories or other work items, all according to an agreed-upon process. And with every session comes ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs