Why do I not receive notifications

Hi,

I created a new project with workflow. One of the transitions fires event that supose to send me email notification. I do not receive any notification. I have followed the instructions here:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/ONDEMANDKB/Not+Receiving+Email+Notifications+in+JIRA+OnDemand

but nothing heped. Any Ideas?

Sagiv

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Problem here is that "nothing helped" does not help us. You haven't given us the information about the actual tests you've run while trying to debug this, so we have to ask you them all over again.

Please re-check the settings. Yes, you've got an event being fired, but are you 100% sure that the notification scheme definitely says "on this event, email Sagiv"? And, if you are testing, you have NOT got "email me on my own changes" turned off.

Are there errors in the log? What happens if you try the test email to yourself? Are other people getting email for the event? Are other events sending email ok?

Also can you check your user profile settings. There is an option there I remember where you can turn off emails (not sure how this works exactly, but knew this option exists).

You are probably thinking of the "do not email me on my own changes"

Hi all,

Thanks a lot for your help.

I have turned on the "notify me" and the event fires email to me.

I change the event to send email to someone else, and he got it. So I checked my email adress there, and Im embarrassed to say that it was wrong email :)

I havn't though that it might be the problem becauese I have got in the past confermation email from JIRA.

Thanks a lot anyway for your help!

Sagiv

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Teamwork

What teamwork quotes inspire you?

Hey everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm an editor of the Atlassian Blog and I've got a question for you: What's your favorite quote about teamwork?  We've compiled a list here, along with...

140 views 16 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you