When creating a version in the new Greenhopper planning board, I only see two projects and not all projects.

Jason Aquilante April 8, 2013

I am trying to use the new Version functionality. I click on the '+' on my board next to Version, and I see the Overlay to create a new version. Unfortunately, I only see two projects available. How do I see all projects?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2013

Make sure you are a project administrator in all the projects you need to add versions to.

Jason Aquilante April 8, 2013

I tried adding myself as an administrator to various projects; but I still only see the same two in the dropdown when creating a version.

Natalie Hobson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2013

Are you adding yourself to the "Administator" role, or adding yourself to a role that is associated with the "Administer Project" permission for the scheme used by those projects? Perhaps those projects don't have that role associated with that permission in their scheme?

Suggest an answer