Unable to retrieve Alfresco data due to error

Greetings,

I am experiencing difficulty to link Alfresco file inside an JIRA issuse. Here is how I configured Alfresco plugin:

1. I set the "Alfresco CMS URL" as "http://mydomain.com/alfresco/service/cmis".

2. I configured my profile for Alfresco access with my Alfresco credential

3. I tried to link Alfresco file withing an existing JIRA issue, then I got "Unable to retrieve data due to error".

I would appreciate if you can enlighten me how to trouleshooot this issue. Thank you in advance!

Eric

2 answers

any luck on this>?

Sorry this issue got lost - just saw it now.

What did you end up doing?

It definitely works and we have many customers running this plugin without issues - so next time, please do contact AppFusions directly (info@appfusions.com) - this (Alfresco in JIRA) is a popular plugin and its sister (Alfresco in Confluence).

All AppFusions integrations and add-ons are fully supported - Box, Dropbox, Google Drive (Docs), Alfresco, UserVoice, and new ones for Jive, IBM Connections, IBM Sametime.

Evals at info@appfusions.com

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published 6 hours ago in Sourcetree

Tip from the team: configure your repos for hosting goodness!

Supported Platforms macOS Windows We recently introduced support for additional hosting services such as GitHub Enterprise, GitLab (Cloud, Community Edition, Enterprise Edition), and...

48 views 0 1
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you