The System Information page is no longer visible in Cloud

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Viewing your system information

The System Information page is no longer visible in Cloud, is that on purpose?  I hope not!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote

Yes, it's been removed, apparently, you don't need it any more on Cloud.  (I questioned that, as there's stuff on it I always find useful, but haven't heard anything back yet)

Maybe raise it with support?  See if you have better luck than me?

Will do..glad to know I'm not going crazy!

I went the support route, here's the "resolution":

---

I checked further into this and it appears the product team has decided to restrict the access to this page from customers which will be the reason you're not able to see this anymore.

I apologise for the inconvenience this may cause but I was able to find a feature request asking for this functionality again which you can find below:

In line with our Feature Request Policy, please comment on this request with your specific use-case and watch it for hearing about updates in the development cycle. I also went ahead and linked to this ticket in a private comment to provide more visibility on the feature request.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Off-topic

Get to know our Atlassian User Group Leaders from Bengaluru, India

Meet @Dinesh Dhinakaran, @Vishnu Vasudeva, @Rajeev Verma, and Jamshid Nalakath: Our extraordinary AUG leaders from Bengaluru, India. These four work together to strengthen the bonds of their local co...

146 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you