The System Information page is no longer visible in Cloud

Thad West January 4, 2017

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Viewing your system information

The System Information page is no longer visible in Cloud, is that on purpose?  I hope not!

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2017

Yes, it's been removed, apparently, you don't need it any more on Cloud.  (I questioned that, as there's stuff on it I always find useful, but haven't heard anything back yet)

Maybe raise it with support?  See if you have better luck than me?

Thad West January 4, 2017

Will do..glad to know I'm not going crazy!

Thad West January 10, 2017

I went the support route, here's the "resolution":

---

I checked further into this and it appears the product team has decided to restrict the access to this page from customers which will be the reason you're not able to see this anymore.

I apologise for the inconvenience this may cause but I was able to find a feature request asking for this functionality again which you can find below:

In line with our Feature Request Policy, please comment on this request with your specific use-case and watch it for hearing about updates in the development cycle. I also went ahead and linked to this ticket in a private comment to provide more visibility on the feature request.

0 votes
Craig Castle-Mead
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 20, 2018

Was just looking for this page in cloud and couldn't find it - Google sent me straight here to confirm I wasn't just missing something

FYI - the feature request linked above was closed as a duplicate of https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-63408

CCM

robert.nadon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2021

Any thoughts on how to get a quick analysis of the complexity of a system?  I voted for the above.

Suggest an answer