Table joins for Project setup

Jessica August 31, 2013

jira 6.0.4

I want to build a query that validates a Project with standard Issues has been set up properly. I need to see details from the following tables: project, jiraissue, projectcategory, notificationscheme, permissionscheme, cwd_group, cwd_membership, issuesecurityscheme, and schemeissuesecuritylevel.

I see the data I want in each table is generally associated with an ID and would have expected most of these id's to join back to the project or jiraissue tables, but they don't. Am I missing a pertinent table that pulls this info together?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 31, 2013

The jiraissues table is irrelevant to project setup (although it will record the project id for each issue)

The schemes are mostly linked to project via the table nodeassociation, it's not a direct project -> scheme link. cwd_group and cwd_membership are related to users and again, not linked directly to the project. cwd_group may be linked to a project via a permission scheme or the role membership, but groups have no direct relation with projects.

Suggest an answer