OnDemand versions falling behind?

Nathan Bell July 5, 2012

It seems that our OnDemand instance is falling behind on JIRA and GreenHopper versions. I was under the impression that our instance would be upgraded simultaneously with the rest of the OnDemand instances. Do I have that wrong?

We're currently on GreenHopper 5.9.4 and JIRA 5.0.3-rc1, but there have been several GreenHoper OnDemand Releases since May that we haven't not been upgraded with. Current GreenHopper OnDemand appears to be 5.10.3 pushed on 2012-07-02

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nathan Bell October 9, 2012

It turns out that our OnDemand instance was flagged for "no upgrade" due to a special circumstance related to our account. Support helped us by removing that flag from our account and now our OnDemand instance upgrades normally.

0 votes
Gary
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 29, 2012

Hi Nathan,

My initial guess is that you are using the Enterprise Hosted platform. If this is the case, you will want to request your upgrade @ https://support.atlassian.com, and our engineers will work through all of your options with you.

Thanks,

Gary

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events