OnDemand versions falling behind?

It seems that our OnDemand instance is falling behind on JIRA and GreenHopper versions. I was under the impression that our instance would be upgraded simultaneously with the rest of the OnDemand instances. Do I have that wrong?

We're currently on GreenHopper 5.9.4 and JIRA 5.0.3-rc1, but there have been several GreenHoper OnDemand Releases since May that we haven't not been upgraded with. Current GreenHopper OnDemand appears to be 5.10.3 pushed on 2012-07-02

2 answers

1 accepted

It turns out that our OnDemand instance was flagged for "no upgrade" due to a special circumstance related to our account. Support helped us by removing that flag from our account and now our OnDemand instance upgrades normally.

0 vote
Gary Sackett Atlassian Team Aug 29, 2012

Hi Nathan,

My initial guess is that you are using the Enterprise Hosted platform. If this is the case, you will want to request your upgrade @ https://support.atlassian.com, and our engineers will work through all of your options with you.

Thanks,

Gary

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Uncategorized

Friday fun: how many celebrates Midsummer holiday or is this a Swedish tradition only?

Any other country that celebrates Midsummer holiday (this friday 22 June)?  

44 views 3 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you